As part of the 5 day course Chauffeur Training Ltd have included The Emergency First Aid at Work certification free of charge at no extra cost.
This will enable those attending to not only qualify as Chauffeurs but will, at the same time qualify as First aiders which is a necessary qualification within our Industry.
- Power point objectives of learning
- Lessons on etiquette
- Chauffeur professionalism
- Detailing and DI inspections / Equipment needed
- Route Planning 1st scheduled trip
- Attended scheduled trip
- Driving techniques / Advanced (lifting vision, commentary, acceleration sense, hazards)
- Return to base debrief
- Students to conduct briefings on their journeys studied
- Intro into radios, Convoy driving
- Plan scheduled trip
- Details vehicle DI
- Scheduled trip role play amongst students
- Debrief on road
- 2nd scheduled trip (role play)
- Return to base debrief
- Use of radios and convoy
- Intro to CP
- Searching vehicle (items to find, clean and dirty searching)
- Use of radios
- Convoy driving
- Scheduled trip to Private Jet centre
- Instruction on correct procedure for airside ‘tarmac’ meets
- Scheduled trip to major airport terminal
- Study of correct protocol for airport meets
- Correct airport car parking. Return to base for debrief
- First Aid Priorities
- Managing Incidents
- Basic Life Support
- Examination of a Casualty
- Control of Bleeding
- Burns and Scalds
- First Aid Kits
- Recording and Reporting
First Aid Certification is dependent on successful continuous assessment of the student, there is no final exam.
The Emergency First Aid at Work course can be adapted to suit a particular audience and is ideal for lower risk businesses, in line with the Health and Safety (First Aid) regulations 1981.
The first aid course is run over one day and includes both theory and practical sessions, in a relaxed atmosphere, designed to boost a candidate’s confidence.
Those students who complete the course and are deemed to have reached the required standard are issued with a certificate that is valid for one year.
Assessment day, pass or fail
Role play scenario – collect ‘celebrity’ with Bodyguard from a 5 star hotel. Demonstrate full embus procedure before driving via planned route, and demonstrating plan for secondary route. Arrive at drop off location and demonstrate full debus procedure.
Drivers will be assessed on all days and feedback will be given during debrief from helpers and course Director.
End of course – congratulations for successful passes.